Poloniex Steem (in BTC) Profile

0.000032  7.36%
Poloniex Steem BTC is online market maker for p2p online currency indicated as Cryptocurrency. Poloniex Steem BTC is traded in Bitcoins. BTC cryptocurrencies are getting more and more accepted by many online vendors as a form of payment for goods or services. Please note that Poloniex Steem BTC has not being traded in the last 1 month and is extremely volatile.
Steem.it is a blockchain-based social media platform where anyone can earn rewards by posting relevant content, curating quality content by upvoting and by holding Steembased currencies in a vest fund, which generates interest. There are three main currencies in SteemitSteem, Steem Power and Steem Backed Dollars . Steem is liquid and can be bought in an exchange and converted into steem dollars or steem power. Steem Power is basically Steem that is locked in a vesting fund for 3 months. Users can use steem power to upvote content and get curating rewards. When a user upvotes content his steem power gets depleted and then slowly regenerated. Steem Power holders recieve interest from their holdings. The more Steem Power a voter has the more revenue hell generate for himself and for the content creator . There is also an incentive to upvote content early, as the rewards are distributed according to time. The earliest votes gets the biggest share of the reward. Steem Backed Dollars are there to protect content creators from volatitlity and can be traded for roughly 1 usd worth of steem, in order to cash out from steem. Converting Steem backed dollars into STEEM takes 5 days. Users also recieve interest from holding SBD. T Steem is a proof of work currency with a scheduled blocktime of 3 seconds. Steem PoW mining is done in rounds of 63 seconds by 21 miners . 19 of the miners are pre voted, one is the other with the most computational power, and the last one is selected from a queue of witnesses that did not get on the top 19 voted witnesses. 90 percent of the block reward is allocated to a vest fund to reward curators and PoW miners, the other 10 percent are made liquid in the form of steem and are used to reward content creators. Steem gets converted to Steem Backed Dollars and sent to the content creator.

Poloniex Steem BTC Risk Profiles

Poloniex Steem BTC Technical Analysis

We are not able to run technical analysis function on this symbol. We either do not have that equity or its historical data is not available at this time. Please try again later.

Poloniex Steem Against Markets

Poloniex Steem BTC is online digital money exchange where you can buy or sell Steem for Bitcoin. Steem is peer-to-peer digital currency powered by the Blockchain technology.
NamePoloniex Steem BTC
Crypto InstrumentBTC Steem
Exchange TypeCryptocurrency Exchange
DirectoryCryptocurrency Directory
Coin TypeSteem
Market MakerPoloniex
Proof TypePoW
Latest Date TradedJanuary 22, 2018
Maximum Coin Supply99.69 Million
Mining Start Date04/07/2015
Last Block ReportedJanuary 22, 2018
Average Time To Mine a Block3.0
Total Coins Mined99.69 Million
Current Market Cap104

Poloniex Steem Alerts

Equity Alerts and Improvement Suggestions
Poloniex Steem BTC appears to be very risky and stock price may revert if volatility continues
Poloniex Steem BTC has some characteristics of a very speculative penny stock


Explore Investment Opportunities
Build portfolios using Macroaxis predefined set of investing ideas. Many of Macroaxis investing ideas can easily outperform a given market. Ideas can also be optimized per your risk profile before portfolio origination is invoked.
Explore Investing Ideas