Fidelity Select Last Dividend Paid

Macroaxis Equity Filters allow users to customize the simple screener criteria below or select from a set of available quick indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations

Last Dividend Paid Analysis

Last Dividend Paid refers to dividend per share(DPS) paid to the shareholder the last time dividends were issued by a company. It its conventional sense, dividends refer to the distribution of some of a company's net earnings or capital gains decided by the board of directors.
Fidelity Select 
Last Dividend 
Last Profit Distribution Amount 
Total Shares 

About Last Dividend Paid

Many stable companies today pay out dividends to their shareholders in the form of income distribution, but high-growth firms almost never offer dividends because all of their earnings are reinvested back to the business.
Compare to competition

Fidelity Select Last Dividend Paid Assessment

  Dividend Paid 
Benchmark  Embed   Fidelity Select Comparables 
Based on recorded statements Fidelity Select Pharmaceuticals Port has Last Dividend Paid of 0.14. This is 55.56% higher than that of the Fidelity Investments family, and 1020.0% higher than that of Health category, The Last Dividend Paid for all funds is 87.04% higher than the company.

Filter other Funds by Last Dividend Paid

Last Dividend Paid Input Range 
Click to run this filter
Filter Other Equities
Found 10 equities by Last Dividend Paid
VGHCX NASVanguard Health Care Inv
VGHAX NASVanguard Health Care Adm
PRHSX NAST Rowe Price Health Sciences
FBIOX NASFidelity Select Biotechnology
FSPHX NASFidelity Select Health Care
VHCIX NASVanguard Health Care Index Adm
SHSAX NASBlackRock Health Sciences Opps Inv A
SHSCX NASBlackRock Health Sciences Opps Inv C
SHSSX NASBlackRock Health Sciences Opps Instl
BHSRX NASBlackRock Health Sciences Opps R
You can backtest this sub-set of assets as a synthetic portfolio or check its risk adjusted returns  
Peer Comparison
Fidelity Select Last Dividend Paid Comparison
  Last Dividend Paid 
Benchmark  Embed   Fidelity Select Comparables 
Fidelity Select is currently under evaluation in last dividend paid among similar funds.
Did you try this?
Run Portfolio Volatility Now

Portfolio Volatility

Check portfolio volatility and analyze historical return density to properly model market risk
Hide  View All  Next  Launch Portfolio Volatility
Asset Allocation
Fund Instrument Allocation for Fidelity Select
The fund invests 99.99% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.02%) .
Benchmark  Embed   Instrument Type 
Price to Earning19.56 times
Price to Book2.22 times
Price to Sales2.67 times
Annual Yield0.67 %
Year to Date Return(7.97) %
One Year Return14.02 %
Three Year Return20.75 %
Five Year Return7.46 %
Ten Year Return6.05 %
Net Asset1.38 B
Minimum Initial Investment2.5 K
Last Dividend Paid0.14
Holdings Turnover77.00 %
Cash Position Weight0.02 %
Equity Positions Weight99.99 %