Ab Cap Fundamentals

GCEAX -- USA Fund  

USD 14.34  0.09  0.63%

Ab Cap fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for Ab Cap Fund Inc - Ab Global Core Equity Portfo or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please continue to Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools

Ab Cap Last Dividend Paid Analysis

Last Dividend Paid refers to dividend per share(DPS) paid to the shareholder the last time dividends were issued by a company. It its conventional sense, dividends refer to the distribution of some of a company's net earnings or capital gains decided by the board of directors.
Last Dividend 
Last Profit Distribution Amount 
Total Shares 
More About Last Dividend Paid | All Equity Analysis
Ab Cap Last Dividend Paid  =
ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Last Dividend Paid

Many stable companies today pay out dividends to their shareholders in the form of income distribution, but high-growth firms almost never offer dividends because all of their earnings are reinvested back to the business.
Compare to competition
Based on recorded statements Ab Cap Fund Inc - Ab Global Core Equity Portfo has Last Dividend Paid of 0.13. This is 85.71% higher than that of the AllianceBernstein family, and 8.33% higher than that of World Large Stock category, The Last Dividend Paid for all funds is 80.0% higher than the company.

Ab Cap Fund Fundamental Drivers Relationships

Ab Cap Fund Inc - Ab Global Core Equity Portfo is rated below average in cash position weight among similar funds. It is one of the top funds in equity positions weight among similar funds making about  155.25  of Equity Positions Weight per Cash Position Weight.

Ab Cap Minimum Initial Investment Peer Comparison

  Minimum Initial Investment 
  Ab Cap Comparables 
Ab Cap is currently under evaluation in minimum initial investment among similar funds.

Fund Instrument Allocation for Ab Cap

The fund invests 99.36% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.64%) .
  Instrument Type 

Ab Cap current financial ratios