Astrotech vs Societe comparative analysis provides an insight into diversification possibilities from combining Astrotech and Societe into the same portfolio. You can use this module to analyze the comparative aspects of Astrotech and Societe across most of their technical and fundamental indicators. Please use the input box below to enter a few concurrent symbols you would like to analyze. With this comparative module, you can estimate the relative strength of Astrotech against Societe. Check out your portfolio center.
Weighted Average Shares is expected to grow to about 2 M. The current year's Weighted Average Shares Diluted is expected to grow to about 2 M
Typically, diversification allows investors to combine positions across different asset classes to reduce overall portfolio risk. Correlation between positions in your portfolio represents the degree of relationship between the price movements of corresponding instruments. A correlation of about +1.0 implies that the prices move in tandem. A correlation of -1.0 means that prices move in opposite directions. A correlation of close to zero suggests that the price movements of assets are uncorrelated.
Cross Equities Net Income Analysis
|ASTC||(185 K)||(185 K)||(185 K)||(5 M)||10.8 M||(13.1 M)||(11.6 M)||(13.3 M)||(7.5 M)||(8.3 M)||(7.6 M)||(8.3 M)||(7.5 M)||(8.1 M)|
Astrotech Corp, and Societe Generale 7875 Net Income descriptionNet income is one of the most important fundamental items in finance. It plays a large role in entities financial statement analysis. It represents the amount of money remaining after all of organizations operating expenses, interest, taxes and preferred stock dividends have been deducted from a company total revenue. The portion of profit or loss for the period; net of income taxes; which is attributable to the parent after the deduction of Net Income to Non Controlling Interests from Consolidated Income; and before the deduction of Preferred Dividends Income Statement Impact.
|Better Than Average||Worse Than Peers||View Performance Chart|
One of the main advantages of trading using market-neutral strategies is that every trade hedges away some risk. Because there are two separate transactions required, even if one position performs unexpectedly, the other equity can make up some of the losses.
Please note, the success of pairs trading depends heavily on the modeling and forecasting of the spread time series. However, in general, pair trading minimizes risk from directional movements in the market unless the strategy's equities are perfectly correlated. For example, if an entire industry or sector drops because of unexpected headlines, the first equity's short position will appreciate offsetting losses from the drop in the long position's value.
Five steps to successful analysis of competitionCompetitive analysis is the process of researching and evaluating the competitive landscape of a business entity. It provides an understanding of the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) in relation to its competition. The competition analysis typically involves several steps, including:
- Identifying the key players in the market: This involves identifying the major competitors across the sector or industry, both direct and indirect, as well as new entrants and disruptive technologies.
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of each competitor: This involves evaluating each competitor's strengths and weaknesses in areas such as product offerings, market share, brand recognition, financial performance, and distribution channels.
- Understanding the competitive environment: This involves evaluating the regulatory environment, economic conditions, and other factors that may impact the competitive landscape.
- Identifying opportunities and threats: This involves using the information gathered during the analysis to identify opportunities and threats and developing a strategy to address them.
- Evaluating the competitive landscape: This involves understanding the competitive dynamics of the market, such as pricing, marketing, and distribution strategies, as well as analyzing the competitive advantage of each competitor.
Trending ThemesIf you are a self-driven investor, you will appreciate our idea-generating investing themes. Our themes help you align your investments inspirations with your core values and are essential building blocks of your portfolios. A typical investing theme is an unweighted collection of up to 20 funds, stocks, ETFs, or cryptocurrencies that are programmatically selected from a pull of equities with common characteristics such as industry and growth potential, volatility, or market segment.
Check out your portfolio center. Note that this page's information should be used as a complementary analysis to find the right mix of equity instruments to add to your existing portfolios or create a brand new portfolio. You can also try the My Watchlist Analysis module to analyze my current watchlist and to refresh optimization strategy. Macroaxis watchlist is based on self-learning algorithm to remember stocks you like.