Comparing Dupont to Morningstar, Aston, AMPL can provide valuable insights into potential diversification opportunities when combining these positions into a portfolio. By using this module, you can analyze the advantages of specified entities, assessing both technical and fundamental indicators across various peers. Please use the input box below to enter the symbols for specific investments you'd like to analyze. Check out your portfolio center.
Typically, diversification allows investors to combine positions across different asset classes to reduce overall portfolio risk. Correlation between positions in your portfolio represents the degree of relationship between the price movements of corresponding instruments. A correlation of about +1.0 implies that the prices move in tandem. A correlation of -1.0 means that prices move in opposite directions. A correlation of close to zero suggests that the price movements of assets are uncorrelated.
Cross Equities Net Income Analysis
|DD||1.2 B||1.2 B||1.2 B||4.8 B||3.8 B||7.7 B||4.3 B||1.2 B||3.8 B||498 M||(3 B)||6.5 B||5.9 B||6.3 B|
Dupont De Nemours, Morningstar Unconstrained, and Aston Martin Lagonda Net Income descriptionNet income is one of the most important fundamental items in finance. It plays a large role in entities financial statement analysis. It represents the amount of money remaining after all of organizations operating expenses, interest, taxes and preferred stock dividends have been deducted from a company total revenue. The portion of profit or loss for the period; net of income taxes; which is attributable to the parent after the deduction of Net Income to Non Controlling Interests from Consolidated Income; and before the deduction of Preferred Dividends Income Statement Impact.
|Better Than Average||Worse Than Peers||View Performance Chart|
One of the main advantages of trading using market-neutral strategies is that every trade hedges away some risk. Because there are two separate transactions required, even if one position performs unexpectedly, the other equity can make up some of the losses.
Please note, the success of pairs trading depends heavily on the modeling and forecasting of the spread time series. However, in general, pair trading minimizes risk from directional movements in the market unless the strategy's equities are perfectly correlated. For example, if an entire industry or sector drops because of unexpected headlines, the first equity's short position will appreciate offsetting losses from the drop in the long position's value.
Five steps to successful analysis of competitionCompetitive analysis is the process of researching and evaluating the competitive landscape of a business entity. It provides an understanding of the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) in relation to its competition. The competition analysis typically involves several steps, including:
- Identifying the key players in the market: This involves identifying the major competitors across the sector or industry, both direct and indirect, as well as new entrants and disruptive technologies.
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of each competitor: This involves evaluating each competitor's strengths and weaknesses in areas such as product offerings, market share, brand recognition, financial performance, and distribution channels.
- Understanding the competitive environment: This involves evaluating the regulatory environment, economic conditions, and other factors that may impact the competitive landscape.
- Identifying opportunities and threats: This involves using the information gathered during the analysis to identify opportunities and threats and developing a strategy to address them.
- Evaluating the competitive landscape: This involves understanding the competitive dynamics of the market, such as pricing, marketing, and distribution strategies, as well as analyzing the competitive advantage of each competitor.
Investing IdeasYou can quickly originate your optimal portfoio using our predefined set of ideas and optimize them against your very unique investing style. A single investing idea is a collection of funds, stocks, ETFs, or cryptocurrencies that are programmatically selected from a pull of investment themes. After you determine your investment opportunity, you can then find an optimal portfolio that will maximize potential returns on the chosen idea or minimize its exposure to market volatility.
Explore Investment Opportunities
Check out your portfolio center. Note that this page's information should be used as a complementary analysis to find the right mix of equity instruments to add to your existing portfolios or create a brand new portfolio. You can also try the Theme Ratings module to determine theme ratings based on digital equity recommendations. Macroaxis theme ratings are based on combination of fundamental analysis and risk-adjusted market performance.