Simplify vs Tidal comparative analysis provides an insight into diversification possibilities from combining Simplify and Tidal into the same portfolio. You can use this module to analyze the comparative aspects of Simplify and Tidal across most of their technical and fundamental indicators. Please use the input box below to enter a few concurrent symbols you would like to analyze. With this comparative module, you can estimate the relative strength of Simplify against Tidal. Check out your portfolio center.
Typically, diversification allows investors to combine positions across different asset classes to reduce overall portfolio risk. Correlation between positions in your portfolio represents the degree of relationship between the price movements of corresponding instruments. A correlation of about +1.0 implies that the prices move in tandem. A correlation of -1.0 means that prices move in opposite directions. A correlation of close to zero suggests that the price movements of assets are uncorrelated.
|Better Than Average
|Worse Than Peers
|View Performance Chart
One of the main advantages of trading using market-neutral strategies is that every trade hedges away some risk. Because there are two separate transactions required, even if one position performs unexpectedly, the other equity can make up some of the losses.
Please note, the success of pairs trading depends heavily on the modeling and forecasting of the spread time series. However, in general, pair trading minimizes risk from directional movements in the market unless the strategy's equities are perfectly correlated. For example, if an entire industry or sector drops because of unexpected headlines, the first equity's short position will appreciate offsetting losses from the drop in the long position's value.
Five steps to successful analysis of competitionCompetitive analysis is the process of researching and evaluating the competitive landscape of a business entity. It provides an understanding of the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) in relation to its competition. The competition analysis typically involves several steps, including:
- Identifying the key players in the market: This involves identifying the major competitors across the sector or industry, both direct and indirect, as well as new entrants and disruptive technologies.
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of each competitor: This involves evaluating each competitor's strengths and weaknesses in areas such as product offerings, market share, brand recognition, financial performance, and distribution channels.
- Understanding the competitive environment: This involves evaluating the regulatory environment, economic conditions, and other factors that may impact the competitive landscape.
- Identifying opportunities and threats: This involves using the information gathered during the analysis to identify opportunities and threats and developing a strategy to address them.
- Evaluating the competitive landscape: This involves understanding the competitive dynamics of the market, such as pricing, marketing, and distribution strategies, as well as analyzing the competitive advantage of each competitor.
Explore Investing OpportunitiesYou can quickly originate your optimal portfoio using our predefined set of ideas and optimize them against your very unique investing style. A single investing idea is a collection of funds, stocks, ETFs, or cryptocurrencies that are programmatically selected from a pull of investment themes. After you determine your investment opportunity, you can then find an optimal portfolio that will maximize potential returns on the chosen idea or minimize its exposure to market volatility.
Screen money managers from public funds and ETFs managed around the world
Check out your portfolio center.Note that this page's information should be used as a complementary analysis to find the right mix of equity instruments to add to your existing portfolios or create a brand new portfolio. You can also try the Companies Directory module to evaluate performance of over 100,000 Stocks, Funds, and ETFs against different fundamentals.
Other Complementary Tools
All portfolio management and optimization tools to improve performance of your portfolios
|Odds Of Bankruptcy
Get analysis of equity chance of financial distress in the next 2 years
Analyze and evaluate options and option chains as a potential hedge for your portfolios
Use generated alerts and portfolio events aggregator to diagnose current holdings
Check effects of mean-variance optimization against your current asset allocation
Find global opportunities by holding instruments from different markets
Use Commodity Channel Index to analyze current equity momentum
Plot and analyze your portfolio and positions against risk-return landscape of the market.