NYSE vs ABIVAX comparative analysis provides an insight into diversification possibilities from combining NYSE and ABIVAX into the same portfolio. You can use this module to analyze the comparative aspects of NYSE and ABIVAX across most of their technical and fundamental indicators. Please use the input box below to enter a few concurrent symbols you would like to analyze. With this comparative module, you can estimate the relative strength of NYSE against ABIVAX. Check out your portfolio center.
Typically, diversification allows investors to combine positions across different asset classes to reduce overall portfolio risk. Correlation between positions in your portfolio represents the degree of relationship between the price movements of corresponding instruments. A correlation of about +1.0 implies that the prices move in tandem. A correlation of -1.0 means that prices move in opposite directions. A correlation of close to zero suggests that the price movements of assets are uncorrelated.
|Better Than Average
|Worse Than Peers
|View Performance Chart
One of the main advantages of trading using market-neutral strategies is that every trade hedges away some risk. Because there are two separate transactions required, even if one position performs unexpectedly, the other equity can make up some of the losses.
Please note, the success of pairs trading depends heavily on the modeling and forecasting of the spread time series. However, in general, pair trading minimizes risk from directional movements in the market unless the strategy's equities are perfectly correlated. For example, if an entire industry or sector drops because of unexpected headlines, the first equity's short position will appreciate offsetting losses from the drop in the long position's value.
Five steps to successful analysis of competitionCompetitive analysis is the process of researching and evaluating the competitive landscape of a business entity. It provides an understanding of the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) in relation to its competition. The competition analysis typically involves several steps, including:
- Identifying the key players in the market: This involves identifying the major competitors across the sector or industry, both direct and indirect, as well as new entrants and disruptive technologies.
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of each competitor: This involves evaluating each competitor's strengths and weaknesses in areas such as product offerings, market share, brand recognition, financial performance, and distribution channels.
- Understanding the competitive environment: This involves evaluating the regulatory environment, economic conditions, and other factors that may impact the competitive landscape.
- Identifying opportunities and threats: This involves using the information gathered during the analysis to identify opportunities and threats and developing a strategy to address them.
- Evaluating the competitive landscape: This involves understanding the competitive dynamics of the market, such as pricing, marketing, and distribution strategies, as well as analyzing the competitive advantage of each competitor.
Investing IdeasYou can quickly originate your optimal portfoio using our predefined set of ideas and optimize them against your very unique investing style. A single investing idea is a collection of funds, stocks, ETFs, or cryptocurrencies that are programmatically selected from a pull of investment themes. After you determine your investment opportunity, you can then find an optimal portfolio that will maximize potential returns on the chosen idea or minimize its exposure to market volatility.
Explore Investment Opportunities
Check out your portfolio center.Note that this page's information should be used as a complementary analysis to find the right mix of equity instruments to add to your existing portfolios or create a brand new portfolio. You can also try the Latest Portfolios module to quick portfolio dashboard that showcases your latest portfolios.
Other Complementary Tools
Use high-impact, comprehensive, and customizable stock tickers that can be easily integrated to any websites
|Price Exposure Probability
Analyze equity upside and downside potential for a given time horizon across multiple markets
Get historical volatility and risk analysis based on latest market data
Analyze constituents of all Macroaxis ideas. Macroaxis investment ideas are predefined, sector-focused investing themes
Find actively traded Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) in USA
Use AI to screen and filter profitable investment opportunities
Determine any equity ratings based on digital recommendations. Macroaxis instant equity ratings are based on combination of fundamental analysis and risk-adjusted market performance
|Portfolio File Import
Quickly import all of your third-party portfolios from your local drive in csv format
Compare performance and examine fundamental relationship between any two equity instruments