T Rowe Price Fund Quote

RRTLX Fund  USD 12.31  0.04  0.33%   

Performance

19 of 100

 
Weak
 
Strong
Solid

Odds Of Distress

Less than 16

 
High
 
Low
Low
T Rowe is trading at 12.31 as of the 14th of July 2024; that is 0.33 percent up since the beginning of the trading day. The fund's open price was 12.27. T Rowe has less than a 16 % chance of experiencing some financial distress in the next two years of operation and had a solid performance during the last 90 days. Equity ratings for T Rowe Price are calculated daily based on our scoring framework. The performance scores are derived for the period starting the 16th of January 2024 and ending today, the 14th of July 2024. Click here to learn more.
The fund pursues its objective by investing in a diversified portfolio of other T. Rowe Price stock and bond mutual funds that represent various asset classes and sectors. It is managed based on the specific retirement year included in its name and assumes a retirement age of 65. More on T Rowe Price

Moving together with RRTLX Mutual Fund

  0.91TEEFX T Rowe PricePairCorr
  0.97TECIX T Rowe PricePairCorr
  0.89PFFRX T Rowe PricePairCorr
  0.85TEUIX T Rowe PricePairCorr

Moving against RRTLX Mutual Fund

  0.36RPIEX T Rowe PricePairCorr
  0.35RPEIX T Rowe PricePairCorr

RRTLX Mutual Fund Highlights

Fund ConcentrationT. Rowe Price Funds, Large Blend Funds, Target-Date 2000-2010 Funds, Target-Date 2000-2010, T. Rowe Price, Large Blend, Target-Date 2000-2010 (View all Sectors)
Update Date30th of June 2024
T Rowe Price [RRTLX] is traded in USA and was established 14th of July 2024. T Rowe is listed under T. Rowe Price category by Fama And French industry classification. The fund is listed under Target-Date 2000-2010 category and is part of T. Rowe Price family. This fund at this time has accumulated 1.46 B in assets with no minimum investment requirementsT Rowe Price is currently producing year-to-date (YTD) return of -0.02% with the current yeild of 0.02%, while the total return for the last 3 years was 0.05%.
Check T Rowe Probability Of Bankruptcy

Instrument Allocation

Sector Allocation

Investors will always prefer to have their portfolios divercified against different sectors. The broad sector allocation increases the possibility of making a profit or at least avoiding a loss. However, this may also reduce the expected return on RRTLX Mutual Fund. Generally, it depends on diversification level and type but usually, the broader the sector allocation, the less risk can be expected from holding RRTLX Mutual Fund, and the less return is expected.
Institutional investors that are interested in enforcing a sector tilt in their portfolio can use exchange-traded funds, such as T Rowe Price Mutual Fund, as a low-cost alternative to building a custom portfolio. So, using sector ETFs to diversify your portfolio can be a profitable strategy. However, no matter what sectors are desirable at a given time, no single industry should ever make up more than 20 percent of your stock portfolio.

Top T Rowe Price Mutual Fund Constituents

PRULXUs Treasury Long TermMutual FundLong Government
TRHZXT Rowe PriceMutual FundLarge Blend
TRZSXT Rowe PriceMutual FundForeign Large Blend
TRZAXT Rowe PriceMutual FundLarge Value
TRVZXT Rowe PriceMutual FundIntermediate Core Bond
TRPZXT Rowe PriceMutual FundInflation-Protected Bond
TROZXT Rowe PriceMutual FundForeign Large Value
TROSXT Rowe PriceMutual FundForeign Large Blend
More Details

T Rowe Price Risk Profiles

Investors will always prefer to have the highest possible return on investment while minimizing volatility. T Rowe market risk premium is the additional return an investor will receive from holding T Rowe long position in a well-diversified portfolio. The market premium is part of the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), which most analysts and investors use to calculate the acceptable rate of return on investment in T Rowe. At the center of the CAPM is the concept of risk and reward, which is usually communicated by investors using alpha and beta measures. Although T Rowe's alpha and beta are two of the key measurements used to evaluate T Rowe's performance over the market, the standard measures of volatility play an important role as well.

T Rowe Against Markets

Other Information on Investing in RRTLX Mutual Fund

T Rowe financial ratios help investors to determine whether RRTLX Mutual Fund is cheap or expensive when compared to a particular measure, such as profits or enterprise value. In other words, they help investors to determine the cost of investment in RRTLX with respect to the benefits of owning T Rowe security.
Equity Analysis
Research over 250,000 global equities including funds, stocks and ETFs to find investment opportunities
ETFs
Find actively traded Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) from around the world
Portfolio Holdings
Check your current holdings and cash postion to detemine if your portfolio needs rebalancing