Equity Screeners to view more equity screening toolsAMIDEX35 Israel three-year-return fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for AMIDEX35 Israel Mutual Fund Cla or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please check also
AMIDEX35 Israel Three Year Return AnalysisTree Year Return shows the total annualized return generated from holding a fund or ETFs for the last three years. The return measure includes capital appreciation, losses, dividends paid, and all capital gains distributions. This return indicator is considered by many investors to be solid measures of fund mid-term performance.
Three Year Return
(Mean of Monthly Returns - 1)
|AMIDEX35 Israel||Three Year Return||=|
About Three Year ReturnAlthough Three Year Fund Return indicator can give a sense of overall fund mid-term potential, it is recommended to compare fund performances against other similar funds, ETFs, or market benchmarks for the same 3 year interval.
|Compare to competition|
Based on latest financial disclosure AMIDEX35 Israel Mutual Fund Cla has Three Year Return of 11.34%. This is much higher than that of the AMIDEX family, and significantly higher than that of Miscellaneous Region category, The Three Year Return for all funds is 215.0% lower than the firm.
Price Exposure Probability
Analyze equity upside and downside potential for a given time horizon across multiple markets
|All Next||Launch Module|
Fund Instrument Allocation for AMIDEX35 Israel
The fund invests 99.33% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.67%) .
AMIDEX35 Israel current financial ratios
|Price to Earning||15.48X|
|Price to Book||1.68X|
|Price to Sales||2.00X|
|One Year Return||(22.28)%|
|Three Year Return||11.34%|
|Five Year Return||(0.29)%|
|Ten Year Return||2.89%|
|Minimum Initial Investment||500|
|Cash Position Weight||0.67%|
|Equity Positions Weight||99.33%|