MFS Blended Selected Fundamentals

MFS
MFS Blended fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for MFS Blended Research Global Equ or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please continue to Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools

MFS Blended Equity Positions Weight Analysis

Percentage of fund asset invested in equity instruments. About 80% of global funds and ETFs carry equity instruments on their balance sheet.
Stock Percentage 
 = 
% of Equities 
 
in the fund 
More About Equity Positions Weight | All Equity Analysis
MFS Blended Equity Positions Weight  =
99.03 
ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Equity Positions Weight

Funds with most asset allocated to stocks can be subclassified into many different categories such as market capitalization or investment style.Compare to competition
According to company disclosure MFS Blended Research Global Equ has Equity Positions Weight of 99%. This is much higher than that of the MFS family, and significantly higher than that of World Large Stock category, The Equity Positions Weight for all funds is notably lower than the firm.

MFS Blended Research Fundamental Drivers Relationships

MFS Blended Research Global Equ is the top fund in net asset among similar funds. It is the top fund in cash position weight among similar funds . The ratio of Net Asset to Cash Position Weight for MFS Blended Research Global Equ is about  5,701,031 

Did you try this?

Run Performance Analysis Now

   

Performance Analysis

Check effects of mean-variance optimization against your current asset allocation
All  Next Launch Module

Fund Instrument Allocation for MFS Blended

The fund invests 99.03% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.97%) .
 Value 
    
  Instrument Type 

MFS Blended current financial ratios