American Beacon Selected Fundamentals

BRLVX -- USA Fund  

USD 27.50  0.18  0.66%

American Beacon fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for American Beacon Bridgeway Large or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please check also Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools

American Beacon Three Year Return Analysis

Tree Year Return shows the total annualized return generated from holding a fund or ETFs for the last three years. The return measure includes capital appreciation, losses, dividends paid, and all capital gains distributions. This return indicator is considered by many investors to be solid measures of fund mid-term performance.
Three Year Return 
 = 
(Mean of Monthly Returns - 1) 
X  
100% 
More About Three Year Return | All Equity Analysis
American Beacon Three Year Return  =
18.06 
American Beacon ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Three Year Return

Although Three Year Fund Return indicator can give a sense of overall fund mid-term potential, it is recommended to compare fund performances against other similar funds, ETFs, or market benchmarks for the same 3 year interval.
Compare to competition
Based on latest financial disclosure American Beacon Bridgeway Large has Three Year Return of 18.06%. This is 21.78% higher than that of the American Beacon family, and significantly higher than that of Large Value category, The Three Year Return for all funds is notably lower than the firm.

American Beacon Brid Fundamental Drivers Relationships

American Beacon Bridgeway Large is rated below average in five year return among similar funds. It is rated below average in price to book among similar funds .

Did you try this?

Run Premium Stories Now

   

Premium Stories

Follow Macroaxis premium stories from verified contributors across different equity types, categories and coverage scope
All  Next Launch Module

Fund Instrument Allocation for American Beacon

The fund invests 99.15% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.85%) .
 Value 
      Instrument Type 

American Beacon current financial ratios



 
Search macroaxis.com