MFS Value Selected Fundamentals

ECVLX -- USA Fund  

USD 43.04  0.46  1.08%

MFS Value fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for MFS Value Fund Share Class 52 or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please check also Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools

MFS Value Three Year Return Analysis

Tree Year Return shows the total annualized return generated from holding a fund or ETFs for the last three years. The return measure includes capital appreciation, losses, dividends paid, and all capital gains distributions. This return indicator is considered by many investors to be solid measures of fund mid-term performance.
Three Year Return 
 = 
(Mean of Monthly Returns - 1) 
X  
100% 
More About Three Year Return | All Equity Analysis
MFS Value Three Year Return  =
14.26 
MFS Value ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Three Year Return

Although Three Year Fund Return indicator can give a sense of overall fund mid-term potential, it is recommended to compare fund performances against other similar funds, ETFs, or market benchmarks for the same 3 year interval.
Compare to competition
Based on latest financial disclosure MFS Value Fund Share Class 52 has Three Year Return of 14.26%. This is much higher than that of the MFS family, and significantly higher than that of Large Value category, The Three Year Return for all funds is notably lower than the firm.

MFS Value Fund Fundamental Drivers Relationships

MFS Value Fund Share Class 52 is one of the top funds in net asset among similar funds. It is one of the top funds in five year return among similar funds .

Did you try this?

Run Portfolio Diagnostics Now

   

Portfolio Diagnostics

Use generated alerts and portfolio events aggregator to diagnose current holdings
All  Next Launch Module

Fund Instrument Allocation for MFS Value

The fund invests 99.06% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.94%) .
 Value 
      Instrument Type 

MFS Value current financial ratios



 
Search macroaxis.com