Ab Cap Selected Fundamentals

AB
GCEYX -- USA Fund  

USD 14.37  0.05  0.35%

Ab Cap fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for Ab Cap Fund Inc - Ab Global Core Equity Portfo or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please continue to Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools

Ab Cap Equity Positions Weight Analysis

Percentage of fund asset invested in equity instruments. About 80% of global funds and ETFs carry equity instruments on their balance sheet.
Stock Percentage 
 = 
% of Equities 
 
in the fund 
More About Equity Positions Weight | All Equity Analysis
Ab Cap Equity Positions Weight  =
99.93 
ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Equity Positions Weight

Funds with most asset allocated to stocks can be subclassified into many different categories such as market capitalization or investment style.
Compare to competition
According to company disclosure Ab Cap Fund Inc - Ab Global Core Equity Portfo has Equity Positions Weight of 99%. This is 25.52% higher than that of the AllianceBernstein family, and about the same as World Large Stock (which currently averages 99.76) category, The Equity Positions Weight for all funds is 56.38% lower than the firm.

Ab Cap Fund Fundamental Drivers Relationships

Ab Cap Fund Inc - Ab Global Core Equity Portfo is one of the top funds in equity positions weight among similar funds. It is one of the top funds in cash position weight among similar funds . The ratio of Equity Positions Weight to Cash Position Weight for Ab Cap Fund Inc - Ab Global Core Equity Portfo is about  1,428 

Did you try this?

Run Insider Screener Now

   

Insider Screener

Find insiders across different sectors to evaluate their impact on performance
All  Next Launch Module

Fund Instrument Allocation for Ab Cap

The fund invests 99.93% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.07%) .
 Value 
    
  Instrument Type 

Ab Cap current financial ratios