PNC Multi Selected Fundamentals

PNC
PEWCX -- USA Fund  

USD 29.10  0.32  1.11%

PNC Multi fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for PNC Multi Factor Large Cap Grow or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please continue to Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools

PNC Multi Minimum Initial Investment Analysis

Minimum Initial Investment refers to minimum amount the fund family or category will require an investor to deposit to acquire the very first position in the fund or to open an account. In other words, Minimum Initial Investment is a guarantee that any investment from a purchaser of a fund meets the minimum requirement of the fund.
Minimum Initial Investment 
=  
First Fund Deposit 
More About Minimum Initial Investment | All Equity Analysis
PNC Multi Minimum Initial Investment  =
K
ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Minimum Initial Investment

Fund managers put minimum investment restrictions on fund investments in order to allow the fund to function properly. Minimum restrictions allow fund managers to regulate cash flows of the fund, while guarding it from random trades that may negatively affect fund strategy.
Compare to competition
Based on recorded statements PNC Multi Factor Large Cap Grow has Minimum Initial Investment of 1 K. This is much higher than that of the PNC Funds family, and significantly higher than that of Large Growth category, The Minimum Initial Investment for all funds is notably lower than the firm.

PNC Multi Factor Fundamental Drivers Relationships

PNC Multi Factor Large Cap Grow is rated below average in price to earning among similar funds. It is rated below average in three year return among similar funds reporting about  0.90  of Three Year Return per Price to Earning. The ratio of Price to Earning to Three Year Return for PNC Multi Factor Large Cap Grow is roughly  1.11 

Did you try this?

Run Portfolio File Import Now

   

Portfolio File Import

Quickly import all of your third-party portfolios from your local drive in csv format
All  Next Launch Module

Fund Instrument Allocation for PNC Multi

The fund invests 99.45% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.55%) .
 Value 
    
  Instrument Type 

PNC Multi current financial ratios