Equity Screeners to view more equity screening toolsTIAA CREF fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for TIAA CREF Mid Cap Value Fund Re or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please check also
TIAA CREF Net Asset AnalysisNet Asset is current market value of a fund less its liabilities. In a nutshell, if the fund is liquidated or all of the assest is sold out, the net asset will be the amount that the shareholders would demand back from the fund.
|TIAA CREF||Net Asset||=|
About Net AssetNet Asset is the value used in calulating NAV of a fund. NAV (or Net Asset Value) is computed once a day based on the formullay that uses closing prices of all positions in the fund's portfolio.
|Compare to competition|
Based on recorded statements TIAA CREF Mid Cap Value Fund Re has Net Asset of 2.89 B. This is much higher than that of the TIAA Investments family, and significantly higher than that of Mid-Cap Value category, The Net Asset for all funds is notably lower than the firm.
TIAA CREF Mid Fundamental Drivers Relationships
TIAA CREF Mid Cap Value Fund Re is rated third largest fund in ten year return among similar funds. It is rated below average in price to book among similar funds fabricating about 0.17 of Price to Book per Ten Year Return. The ratio of Ten Year Return to Price to Book for TIAA CREF Mid Cap Value Fund Re is roughly 5.86
|Ten Year Return ( % )|
Optimize watchlists to build efficient portfolio or rebalance existing positions based on mean-variance optimization algorithm
|All Next||Launch Module|
Fund Instrument Allocation for TIAA CREF
The fund invests 99.17% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.83%) .
TIAA CREF current financial ratios
|Price to Earning||18.22|
|Price to Book||1.87|
|Price to Sales||1.38|
|Market Capitalization||3.43 B|
|Total Asset||2.89 B|
|One Year Return||0.47|
|Three Year Return||22.38|
|Five Year Return||0.80|
|Ten Year Return||10.95|
|Net Asset||2.89 B|
|Last Dividend Paid||0.04|
|Cash Position Weight||0.83|
|Equity Positions Weight||99.17|