Vanguard Index Selected Fundamentals

VIVIX -- USA Fund  

USD 46.53  0.53  1.15%

Vanguard Index fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for Vanguard Index Trust Vanguard V or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please check also Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools

Vanguard Index Price to Sales Analysis

Price to Sales ratio is typically used for valuing equity relative to its own past performance as well as to performance of other companies or market indexes. In most cases, the lower the ratio the better it is for investors. However, it is advisable for investors to exercise caution when looking at price-to-sales ratios across different industries.
P/S 
 = 
MV Per Share 
Revenue Per Share 
More About Price to Sales | All Equity Analysis
Vanguard Index Price to Sales  =
1.48 
ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Price to Sales

The most important factor to remember is that the price of equity takes a firm's debt into account, whereas the sales does not consider financial leverage. Generally speaking, Price to Sales ratio shows how much market values every dollar of the company's sales.
Compare to competition
Based on latest financial disclosure the price to sales indicator of Vanguard Index Trust Vanguard V is roughly 1.48 times. This is 159.65% higher than that of the Vanguard family, and 55.79% higher than that of Large Value category, The Price to Sales for all funds is 142.62% lower than the firm.

Vanguard Index Trust Fundamental Drivers Relationships

Vanguard Index Trust Vanguard V is rated below average in one year return among similar funds. It is rated second in minimum initial investment among similar funds making about  2,958,580  of Minimum Initial Investment per One Year Return.

Did you try this?

Run Portfolio Holdings Now

   

Portfolio Holdings

Check your current holdings and cash postion to detemine if your portfolio needs rebalancing
All  Next Launch Module

Fund Instrument Allocation for Vanguard Index

The fund invests 99.79% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.21%) .
 Value 
      Instrument Type 

Vanguard Index current financial ratios



 
Search macroaxis.com