Vanguard Index Cash Position Weight

<div class='circular--portrait' style='background:#999999;color: white;font-size:4em;padding-top: 15px;;'>VA</div>
VIVIX -- USA Fund  

USD 47.37  0.09  0.19%

Vanguard Index cash-position-weight fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for Vanguard Index Trust Vanguard V or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please continue to Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools
Symbol
Refresh

Vanguard Index Cash Position Weight Analysis

Percentage of fund asset invested in cash equivalents or risk free instruments. About 40% of all global funds carry cash on their balance sheet.
Cash Percentage 
 = 
% of Cash 
 
in the fund 
More About Cash Position Weight | All Equity Analysis
Vanguard Index Cash Position Weight  =
0.15 
ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Cash Position Weight

Funds or Etfs that have over 40% of their value invested in low risk instruments or cash equivalents typically attract conservative investors.
Compare to competition
In accordance with recently published financial statements Vanguard Index Trust Vanguard V has 0.15% in Cash Position Weight. This is 86.49% lower than that of the Vanguard family, and 80.77% lower than that of Large Value category, The Cash Position Weight for all funds is 98.59% higher than the company.

Vanguard Index Cash Position Weight Peer Comparison

  Cash Position Weight 
    
  Vanguard Index Comparables 
Vanguard Index is currently under evaluation in cash position weight among similar funds.

Fund Instrument Allocation for Vanguard Index

The fund invests 99.85% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.15%) .
 Value 
    
  Instrument Type 

Vanguard Index current financial ratios